Here are this edition's entries to Do More with Audio:
Erik presents How Transcribing One Solo Can Entirely Change Your Approach To Improvising posted at Jazz Advice.
Stephen Fortune presents Making Automatic Music With The Audio Environment.
Cory Doctorow presents Measuring radio's penetration in 1936 posted at BoingBoing.
Bryan Keithley presents Guitar, Meet iPad posted at Finally Fast, saying, "Review of Apogee's new JAM plug in and play interface for the iPad. A great little interface device for folks looking to use their iPad as a portable studio."
Mr Audio Books presents The Essential Guide to Downloadable Audio Books posted at Audio Book Downloads.
U2TOURFANS presents On the road with U2 - U2 360 Tour News, U2 Videos, U2 Music, U2 Concerts, U2 Lyrics, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube posted at U2TOURFANS, saying, "On the road with U2 is dedicated to providing the best U2 experience from around the world. U2 Fans can follow via twitter, facebook, youtube channels and more."
You might also be interested in:
- WavePad Audio Editor now avaialble for the iPad
- Can a tone generator cure cancer or be attributed to other miracles?
- Getting started with music transcription
- Learning the Software is Half the Battle to Becoming a DJ
- Archival-quality Audio from Vinyl with Golden Records
- Why a Podcaster Uses Switch Audio Converter Software Every Day