So with our further ado here is the first edition of Do More with Video:
Teaching Video Storytelling. If a picture is worth a thousand words, what must a video be worth? Read about one professor's formula for video storytelling.
2012 CamcorderInfo Best of Year Awards. If you are looking for equipment here is what the professionals at camcorderinfo.com would recommend to family, friends and you.
Can I Edit Video from a DVD? An interesting post about the possible compression problems that can arise from extracting video from DVD and then compressing it again.
How to Create 3D Videos. A post about both converting 2D videos into 3D and filming with 3D in mind for better results.
10 Most Popular Types of Viral Videos. If you are hoping to make your own viral video it might help to know what the top are viral video categories.
Music and Video in Windows 8: a work in progress. Promising first steps, but latest offerings don't always play well with others.
What Filmmakers Need To Know About Video on Demand. Traditional theatrical and DVD film distribution models are being replaced by video on demand platforms which will forever alter the ways movies are seen and sold.
Optimizing Videos Embedded on Your Site for Search Engines. When you are putting a video online you want people to find it, and that is where SEO comes in to play to help make sure your video is found and viewed.
You might also be interested in:
- Video editing to the third dimension
- Bring a comic to life with video story telling
- A Movie Making Solution for the New Windows
- Video-sharing from software to site
- Record video from anywhere
- HD for the home
- Video editing is easier than you think
- Give a gift of video memories
- Don't just record video, use it!
- Video Software for your Webcam
- Flying high with first person video