Jason Brubaker presents How To Avoid Filmmaking Headaches posted at Filmmaking Stuff, saying, "A filmmaker has a gazillion things to do, but it is important to make sure the legal clearance paperwork doesn't get dropped. You need to have legal clearance for everyone and everything associated with your movie."
Lance Carr presents Shooting Better Home Videos posted at The DIY Video Editor, saying, "Part one of a six part series of articles on shooting better videos."
Matthew York presents Video Is Everywhere! posted at VideoMaker, saying, "there’s some seven billion people on the planet; more than 311 million in the U.S. YouTube tells us that in 2011 it had more than one trillion views — approximately 140 views for every person on Earth."
You might also be interested in:
- Video Editing Excellence
- Making Picture in picture videos with VideoPad
- VideoPad Video Editor for Mac
- video capture software for Mac OS X
- New Video Editing Features in VideoPad version 3.00
- Record Video Screencast Tutorials
- Photo Movie Maker Software
- How to Rotate Video
- Video Surveillance for the Home