Converting Multiple Video Files Quickly and Easily Using Prism Video Converter
There are times when one needs to convert many video files at once - transferring them into your phone or handheld gaming device, or turning them into WMV format to include them in a PowerPoint presentation.
There are many video converters out there, but Prism Video Converter is designed for this purpose with:
- Support for most major video formats
- Ability to take in different formats in the same batch
- Output video/audio quality options
- Ability to resize video and add effects
- Command line mode for batch conversion automation (advanced users only
How to Batch Convert Videos Using PrismNote: This is a feature available in the premium version - the free regular version allows for one conversion at a time.
Converting multiple files in Prism is a simple process:
- In Prism, click 'Add Files' to select the video files you want formatted. It is okay to have differing file types in the same batch.
- To make the process faster, it is recommended to move/copy the files ahead of time to a single folder on your computer so you can easily add all the files at once by clicking 'Add Folder'.
Click on the link to download or purchase: