Create BluRay/CD/DVD Discs Using ISO Files in Express Burn
What is an ISO file?An ISO file is an archive file of an existing CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray disc, and is one of the most common file types in transferring data from/to optical disc media.
ISO also have the ability to be mounted or emulated to use without a physical disc reader using a virtual drive program.
Any single-track CD-ROM, DVD or Blu-ray disc can be archived in ISO format as a true digital copy of the original. Unlike a physical optical disc, an image can be transferred over any data link or removable storage medium.
Burn ISO files onto discs with Express Burn
Express Burn can take ISO files and burn them easily and quickly onto the appropriate disc media, and can also take existing discs and create ISO images to save to your hard drive.
Once you have downloaded or copied an ISO/IMG file onto your computer, all it takes are six easy steps to burn an ISO-image to a CD , DVD , Blu-Ray of your choosing with Express Burn:
- Start Express Burn. (If the Select a New Disc to Burn dialog appears, click Cancel.)
- Select the ISO tab and click Write ISO.
- Select the ISO file and click Open.
- Insert a blank disc into the drive.
- Check the burning options, change any if needed, then click Burn.
Click on the link to download or purchase: