If you are looking for a faster way to type out complex phrases or more efficiently download FastFox Typing Expander then create your own shortcut hot key commands for all the common phrases, words or responses you want to store. Add complex legal or medical terminology to reduce misspelling and mistakes for added efficiency.
- Open FastFox and click on the green '+' icon, or press CTR+N (CMD+N on Mac) to create a new shortcut.
- Enter the shorthand abbreviation for the shortcut in the "Keyword" field
- If you need complex formatting such as color, font and weight (e.g. bold or italics) select "Rich Text" from the drop down menu.
- Place your complex medical term or other text in the "Expansion" field
- Save and repeat for all the terminology you want shorthand expanders for
- Then with FastFox running in the background you can use your new shortcut in any word processor, your shorthand will automatically expand for you.
Tip: Avoid using common words for your shortcuts since every time you type one of your shortcuts FastFox will expand it with your linked text.