Once you have your accounting software in place and your telephone system set up, it is time to think about the other types of software that might help with your specific type of business.
For instance, if charging by the hour, you might benefit from HourGuard timesheet software to log the time you spend on projects for each customer for easier billing.
Use Reflect customer database to save, organize, and cross-reference information about your clients, and set reminders for yourself on events you should follow up on.
Another work-from-home profession is transcription, where Express Scribe digital transcription playback software, FastFox text expansion software and TexTally word counter can all be extremely useful in improving your efficiency.
Those examples are just the beginning of possible business applications that can help you run your home office more efficiently. Your time is a valuable commodity when you are getting a business off the ground, so it makes sense to find ways to streamline as many processes as you can. Some other software programs you may want to consider are:
- CardWorks business card designer
- Express Invoice invoicing Software
- HourGuard timesheet recorder
- Express Scribe transcription playback software
- FastFox text expander software
- Inventoria inventory management software
- Copper point of sale software
- Barillo barcode software
- Reflect CRM software
- FileFort data backup software
- MEO file encryption software
- Bolt PDF Printer
- Doxillion document converter
- Express Zip file compression software
- FTP client software