Your purchase entitles you to download, at no additional cost, a wide array of music clips in genres such as blues, dance, and rock. You can also download lots of sound effects including animals, alarms, office sounds, sports and many others.
Music and sound effects libraries can cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars to purchase and use in your audio and video productions. But with products like VideoPad, WavePad and MixPad you won't spend an extra cent for all those music clips and sound effects.
The term royalty-free, if you're not familiar with it, means that you can use this copyrighted material without paying royalties or license fees for each use. The reason you don't have to pay is that NCH Software purchased this library of music and sound effects and negotiated to allow our customers free use of the library. Even if you are creating a project for which you're getting paid you can use the music and sound effects library for your production.
If you have wondered if the sound effects in the sound library can be used for your projects. The answer is that the library can be used in a wide range of productions:
- film, video, DVD & TV productions
- training, marketing and trade show presentations
- corporate videos & educational applications
- on hold messages & advertising
- radio presentations & commercials
- television presentations & commercials
- live performances
- speech & audio book products
- Web pages & multimedia presentations
- PowerPoint & Flash productions
- interactive programs & computer games
- AV & computer generated displays, podcasts
(all such applications hereinafter referred to as "the Production")
So, the next time you create an audio or video project, be sure to take advantage of the bonus royalty-free music and sound effects library included with your editing software.